Chicken Avocado Pitas. Includes rotisserie chicken, avocado, greek style plain yogurt, cilantro, garlic salt, cherry tomatoes, swiss cheese, lemon, whole wheat pita pockets. Stuffed pita is quick, delicious, filling and nutritious! Give it a try and make it your own!
This pita pocket with #Avocado Chicken Salad is the perfect lunch for when you are getting back into your fall routine and need a quick, but delicious lunch! Avocado pits are ideal for carving crafts because the pit is soft when fresh but hardens when it dries. Before you start, let your pit dry for at least three days, until the thin skin. You can have Chicken Avocado Pitas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Avocado Pitas
- Prepare 1 of Rotisserie chicken.
- You need 2 of Avocados.
- Prepare 10 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It's 2 cup of Plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 of Cilantro.
- It's 2 tsp of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of Provolone cheese.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- You need 1 of Whole wheat pitas.
- You need 1 of Extra virgin olive oil.
Avocado breakfast pitas are a quick, healthy, and flavorful choice for breakfast. Top o' the Roasted Veggie Pita with Avocado Dip Monday to ya! Here's how to grow an avocado plant at home, including how to plant it in soil and some care And long before avocado toast was a thing, my friend who was in culinary school. Take chicken salad to a new level with the addition of avocado.
Chicken Avocado Pitas instructions
- Gather all ingredients.
- Prep all the ingredients before hand to make it easier.
- Cut 1 piece of Provolone cheese into each pita pocket..
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt and garlic salt. Set aside..
- In a medium size bowl, combine avocado, tomatoes, lemon juice, and half of the Cilantro. Set aside. In a skillet, brown the cooked chicken with the olive oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. While cooking, sprinkle with half of the cilantro..
- Take off of heat and add ¼ of the chicken to each pita..
- Top the chicken with a drizzle of the yogurt mixture followed by a large spoonful of the avocado mixture, all within the pita pocket. Can be served cold, or grilled on a sandwich maker/foreman grill for 2 minutes to serve warm..
This naturally creamy chicken and avocado salad is healthy and contains no mayo or sour cream.<br />. This is a really delicious pizza, with warm avocado, bubbly cheese, and other delicious toppings that go on the. Removing the pit from an avocado is one of those supposedly "easy" food prep tasks that we think could actually use a little explaining. How do you hold the avocado still? In this preparation, the pizza dough is cooked like flatbread or pita, laid on a hot skillet until it bubbles and browns on one side, then flipped to brown the other side.