Chicken and bacon lasagna roll ups. Chicken Bacon Ranch Lasagna Roll Ups have all the flavors of classic lasagna with less effort. Lasagna Roll Ups are everything you'd find in a traditional lasagna dish. These are not your usual lasagna roll ups, though.
Transfer the lasagna roll to the bottom of the bacon weave, and repeat the saran wrap rolling process until the bacon has tightly and completely wrapped the lasagna roll. Delicious Lasagna Roll Ups filled with Chicken, Alfredo Sauce and Cheese! Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups are a delicious dinner recipe that the entire family will love. You can have Chicken and bacon lasagna roll ups using 15 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and bacon lasagna roll ups
- Prepare 8 of lasagna pasta, cooked and drained.
- It's 1 lb of of bacon, diced, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 1 small of red or yellow onion.
- It's 6 clove of of garlic, crushed.
- It's 2 of chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- You need 2 cup of of Alfredo cream sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of of mozzarella cheese (to sprinkle on top).
- It's 1/2 cup of of grated parmesan cheese (to sprinkle on top).
- Prepare of Filling.
- It's 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of sour cream.
- You need 6 oz of of cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of of onion powder.
Chicken, Bacon, and cheese all rolled up into perfect portions and topped with the BEST homemade garlic alfredo sauce! Chicken, Bacon, and cheese all rolled up into perfect portions and topped with the BEST homemade garlic alfredo sauce! One of the best meals that you will I love how you can roll lasagna noodles up and they make the perfect individual portion. We loved them and they quickly became a popular recipe.
Chicken and bacon lasagna roll ups step by step
- preheat oven to 350°.
- Add 8 pieces of lasagna pasta to large pot of boiling water..
- Cook pasta 2 minutes less than the directions on package (they will finish in oven).
- Drain pasta then rinse in cold water to keep from sticking. blot dry with paper towel..
- Shred chicken then set aside.
- Cut and fry bacon.
- Add diced onions and garlic to bacon 3 minutes prior to baking.
- Drain bacon mixture, place on plate over paper towel to catch excess fat.
- In medium bowl mix together the ricotta cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- Divide and spread evenly onto cooked pasta.
- Add shredded chicken onto each pasta.
- Sprinkle bacon over chicken (save some for the top).
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of bacon and chicken.
- Spread 1/2 cup of Alfredo cram sauce onto bottom of baking dish.
- Roll pasta and place seam side down onto Alfredo sauce.
- Cover roll ups with rest of Alfredo sauce.
- Top with pieces of bacon.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese over top.
- bake in preheated oven at 350° for 25 to 35 min..
- Let cool for 5 to 10 min..
Lasagna roll ups stuffed with shredded chicken and cheese is already a winning casserole, but when you pour the homemade sauce over the top. oh my! Lay out lasagna noodles and spread shredded chicken and cheese over them. Roll up each lasagna noodle and place in a casserole dish. These healthy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups made with whole wheat or brown rice pasta, artichoke hearts and white sauce are fun to make with kids OMG guys, I have a new favourite Sunday dinner! These soft pillows a.k.a chicken lasagna roll ups made with healthy white sauce, artichoke hearts.