Cream cheese chicken. This cream cheese chicken is your answer to boring weeknight meals! These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are a family favorite - filled with a creamy chicken and corn filling, and topped with salsa and cheese. This easy, creamy slow-cooker chicken dish is quickly becoming the number one recipe on our site.
Spoon chicken mixture evenly into each halved pepper. This Chicken Cream Cheese Chili is so easy! I love a good one-pot meal. You can cook Cream cheese chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream cheese chicken
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped black olives.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- It's 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It's 1/2 TBS of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 TBS of butter.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It's of Italian seasoning.
You basically toss everything into a slow cooker and let it be for half the day. Take a creamy trip to Mexico in your own kitchen! Cheese - who doesn't love it and how delicious it really becomes when it's all melted and gooey? Heat until the cheeses are completely melted.
Cream cheese chicken instructions
- Cut chicken perpendicular to the length. And place on nonstick pan. Apply light salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 350..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and butter. Sauté your veggies. (Mushroom, Black Olives, garlic). Season to taste with italian seasoning..
- When veggies are sautéed. Add your cream cheese and mix thoroughly..
- After you have mixed your veggies and cheese together, let it cool enough for you to handle. Put mixture into slots of chicken and smother top of chicken with remaining mixture to your liking..
- Put chicken in the oven uncovered for 20-30 mins. I use a meat thermometer. It took about 25 mins. 170 degrees..
How to Make Cream Cheese Chicken Tacos. Add the shredded chicken, garlic, green onion, and cheddar cheese. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir until well combined. This tasty cream cheese chicken recipe takes just minutes to throw together and then it cooks hands-free in the slow cooker. Warm and comforting, it's also kid-friendly, thanks to the creamy cheesiness.