Juicy Chicken Meatballs.
You can have Juicy Chicken Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Juicy Chicken Meatballs
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It's 3/4 cup of fresh breadcrumbs, not dry. I used sour dough bread with the crusts removed.
- It's 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 1 of shallot, minced.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1 teaspoon of butter.
- You need 1 of teapoon dijon,ustard.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of each, salt, pepper, italian seasoning and hot sauce.
- It's 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely shredded or grated cooper cheese.
- It's 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each fresh chopped basil, parsley and chives.
Juicy Chicken Meatballs instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray foil lightly with non stick spray.
- In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and cream, set aside to soak.
- In a small skillet cook butter with shallot until tender, cool to room temperature.
- Cut chicken thighs into pieces.
- Using the steel blade of the food processor, grind chicken until it is grpund.
- Add cooled shallot and garlic, salt, pepper, italian seasoning,, hot sauce, mustard, lemon, bread crumbs with any excess cream. cooper cheese, fresh herbs and egg. Pulse just until blended.
- Roo into 1 1/2 inch balls. Place 9n prepared pan and bake about 30 minutes until just cooled through.
- Seve with marinara or alfreado sauce to dip in or on pasta with your favorite sauce. They are great in a sub roll with marinara and cheese or sliced in a grilled sandwich.