eggplant pesto pizza. Tangy goat cheese, sharp Parmesan, tender sautéed eggplant, and bold pesto cover a mouth-watering pizza. This recipe makes a hearty fourteen-inch pizz. This eggplant pizza, topped with the most delicious and vibrant green pistachio and arugula pesto, fried garlic, marinated lemony eggplant and thinly sliced red chillies, is undeniably spring-like.
Food with some alterations by me. I loved the eggplant so much I thought the pesto and cheese overpowered it. Eggplant is fried, covered in fresh pesto, and broiled in this recipe inspired by a trip to a famous Arrange the eggplant halves in a broiler pan with the skin sides down. You can have eggplant pesto pizza using 17 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of eggplant pesto pizza
- It's of Dough.
- It's 1 1/4 tsp of dry yeast.
- It's 3/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It's of Pesto.
- Prepare 1 bunch of basil.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cashews.
- It's of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella / cheese of your choice.
- It's 16 slice of eggplanet.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
Arrange the eggplant slices on the pizza crust. Sprinkle the garlic and pepper over the top. Put the slices of goat cheese on the pizza, sprinkle with the Parmesan, and then dot with the pesto. Simple pizza made with grilled chicken breast, eggplant, zucchini, red pepper and a base of pesto.
eggplant pesto pizza instructions
- mix yeast water and sugar.
- in a large bowl, mix salt and flour.
- create a small hole.
- pour liquid into the hole.
- mix with fork until starting to form dough.
- move to clean surface, knead until united and smooth.
- if too sticky add flour.
- knead dough into a ball and cover with olive oil.
- place in bowl, cover and let rise for at least an hour.
- preheat oven to 250C.
- place baking brick at the bottom of the oven.
- for pesto: crush all ingredients with hand blender.
- back to dough: knead dough after it raised on a clean surface.
- divide dough into 4.
- create a ball out of each piece of dough.
- roll out into a circle.
- take the baking brick out of the oven and place on it the rolled out dough.
- combine pesto with sour cream and spread on dough.
- place eggplant and some shredded cheese.
- lower oven to 200C.
- return pizza into the oven.
- bake until crust is slightly brown.
- repeat with remaining dough and toppings.
To get things started, I grilled the eggplant, zucchini and red peppers. Chefs, this summer veggie pizza is about as gourmet as it gets. Focaccia—an Italian bread known for its We're also adding a fresh arugula and parsley pesto, eggplant and rings of summer peppers. Spread pesto evenly over prepared dough, leaving a ½-inch border. Arrange tomato slices over entire pizza.