Bloody Garlic & Parmesan Lungs ( Chicken Breast ) * halloween *.
You can cook Bloody Garlic & Parmesan Lungs ( Chicken Breast ) * halloween * using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bloody Garlic & Parmesan Lungs ( Chicken Breast ) * halloween *
- You need of for the chicken breast a.k.a. bloody lungs.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, butterflied.
- Prepare 1 of lots of red food die.
- It's 2 tbsp of minced garlic(I use the jarred kind).
- Prepare 6 of drops black food die.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 of parmesian cheese from a shaker...
Bloody Garlic & Parmesan Lungs ( Chicken Breast ) * halloween * step by step
- in a skillet add oil and garlic. heat till hot.. place chicken breast in pan and squeeze red food color all over chicken on that side. until its nice and bloody all over.. flip and repeat..
- let simmer on each side for 10 min..
- place 3 drops of black food color on each chicken breast. in random spots. flip and do the same to other side. this will end up almost looking like smokers lungs..
- sprinkle both sides of chicken with parmesian cheese.the garlic and cheese will dye as well..
- cover and cook for about 10 more minutes each side. covered with a lid..
- meanwhile.. for the beetles n puss sauce...
- place alfredo sauce and mushrooms into a pan and heat thru..
- gently stir in black macaroni noodles..
- transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle with shredded parmesian..
- serve alongside your lungs.. like so!.
- great dinner to make for halloween! add broccoli to alfredo if u like..