Mike's Portabellas Pappadeaux.
You can cook Mike's Portabellas Pappadeaux using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Portabellas Pappadeaux
- Prepare of Portabella Pappadeaux.
- It's 4 of large Portabella Mushrooms [stems removed and fibers cleaned out. reserve stems].
- It's 1 lb of Fresh Crab Meat Or 2 cans 6.5 oz Quality Lump Crab Meat [check for shells - drain].
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Loosely Packed De-thawed Spinach [fully drained & feathered].
- It's 1 dash of Half And Half Cream [use additional cream to thin mixture if too dense].
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shreadded Motzerella Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- It's 1 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Parsley [+ reserves for topping].
- It's 1 cup of Bread Crumbs [+ reserves - i use roasted garlic flavor].
- It's 1/4 cup of To A 1/3 Cup White Wine [to thin mixture if need be].
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive Oil [+ 1 tbsp for frying onions & garlic].
- You need 1/4 cup of Fine Minced Onions.
- You need 1 can of Butter Olive Oil Spray.
- You need of Salt & Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare of Hollandaise Sauce.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Knorrs Hollandaise Sauce.
- It's 1 cup of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of Butter.
- Prepare of Options.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes.
Mike's Portabellas Pappadeaux step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Gently wipe mushrooms clean. Do not wet or wash them. They'll absorb every bit of that moisture. Pull stems and chop them finely. Gently scoop out the inner black fibers and discard them..
- De-thaw spinach and squeeze all the fluids out. You don't want icky runny mushrooms. Feather your dried spinach apart and measure out 1 loose cup..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan and add finely chopped onions, garlic and chopped mushroom stems to a heated pan. Fry until translucent but don't burn your garlic. About 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels then add to your cheese mixture..
- With the exception of your additional wine and additional half & half - add all ingredients listed in the Portabella Pappadeaux section in a bowl and mix well. Add additional wine and half & half to slightly thin your cheese mixture as needed. But know, you will want this mixture somewhat dense. Not runny by any means..
- Pack filling generously inside of mushrooms tightly. Sprinkle tops with pepper and salt to taste. Top with additional Parmesan and Motzerella Cheese. Top that with additional bread crumbs. Spray tops with butter spray on top to help crisp up the bread crumbs while baking..
- Make your easy Hollandaise Sauce with the milk and butter it calls for until thickened up..
- Bake mushrooms for 30-35 minutes or, until tops are golden brown. Check periodically for any burning on your cheese tops..
- Plate immediately and lightly drizzle with your Hollandaise Sauce. Sprinkle with Paprika if you'd like!.