Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken.
You can have Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken
- It's 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 ounces of sliced mushrooms.
- You need of For the Creamy Parmesan Garlic Sauce:.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It's 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 1 cup of heavy cream or half & half.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 cup of chopped spinach.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken step by step
- In a large skillet add olive oil & cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side & cooked until no longer pink in the center..
- Remove chicken & set aside on a plate..
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the skillet & cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove & set aside..
- To make the sauce add the butter & melt..
- Add garlic & cook until tender..
- Whisk in the flour until it thickens..
- Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, & salt..
- Add the spinach & let simmer until it starts to thicken & the spinach wilts..
- Add the chicken & mushrooms back into the sauce & serve over pasta if desired..