Panna Cotta with Raspberry Coulis.
You can cook Panna Cotta with Raspberry Coulis using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Panna Cotta with Raspberry Coulis
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of gelatin.
- It's 250 ml of cream double.
- It's 50 g of caster sugar.
- It's 50 ml of milk.
- You need 15 ml of dark rum , or to tastes.
- Prepare of Raspberry coulis :.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of raspberries fresh.
- It's 1/4 cup of sugar ..
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice fresh , or to taste.
Panna Cotta with Raspberry Coulis instructions
- “Bloom” the gelatin. Here is the process: Sprinkle the powdered gelatin evenly over 2 tbsps of warm water to keep lumps from forming. Set the gelatin aside for a few minutes until it swells or “blooms” as it absorbs the liquid. Melt the gelatin either in a hot water bath or in a microwave (for about 10 seconds on high) until it becomes translucent. Use your fingers to check that all the granules have totally dissolved..
- Meanwhile, put the cream, sugar, milk and rum into a saucepan and slowly bring to a simmer. Heat gently for 30 seconds, then remove pan from heat. Taste it and add a little more rum if you wish..
- Add the bloomed gelatin mix to the cream mixture and stir until fully dissolved..
- Pour the mixture into four individual glasses or moulds. If you use glasses, leave enough room for the glaze. Leave to cool, then place the glasses/moulds in the fridge to set for at least two hours, or overnight if preparing ahead..
- Purée raspberries with syrup, sugar, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor. Pour mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl, pressing on solids..
- Once the pannacotta if set, top each pannacotta with a spoon of raspberry coulis to serve..