Kalah's Hearty Beef Stew.
You can cook Kalah's Hearty Beef Stew using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kalah's Hearty Beef Stew
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 lb of beef for stewing.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 medium of onions.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- It's 1 can of navy beans.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- You need 2 can of italian style stewed tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 2 can of sliced potatoes cut in half.
- You need 1 can of sliced carrots cut in half.
- You need 1 of seasonings to taste including but not limited to seasoning salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, Italian seasoning, lemon pepper, whatever seasonings you like to use..
- It's 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold water.
- It's 1 packages of lipton onion and mushroom soup mix.
Kalah's Hearty Beef Stew step by step
- Cut the beef into cubes, season, and coat with flour..
- Brown all pieces of meat completely in the hot vegetable oil..
- Add water; turn heat to low and simmer for two and a half to three hours..
- Add onions and the onion and mushroom soup mix; cook for another half an hour..
- Add all of the vegetables and potatoes..
- Mix together the cornstarch and cold water; add to the stew.
- Let stew simmer for another half an hour then it's done!.
- A fresh garden salad and a piece of crusty buttered bread would be the perfect accompaniments to this dish to make a complete meal!!.