Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles.
You can cook Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles
- It's 1 lb of Package Cubed Chicken Breast.
- It's 8 oz. of Package Mushrooms (if desire) or any extras.
- Prepare 16 oz of Jar Ragu Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Package Italian Zoodles.
- You need of White Rice (if desire).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil or Butter.
Chicken Garlic Alfredo Zoodles step by step
- I used a Skillet. Cook your Chicken & mushrooms (any extras you want) until done. Set aside in separate bowl..
- Add your olive oil/butter with Zoodles in skillet. Saute for approximately 15 minutes or until a little soft. You don't want too soft..
- Add your already cooked Chicken and bottle of Ragu Sauce with zoodles. Cover and simmer on low/med until hot..
- If using with rice, or any other extra if choice. Make desired amount of rice while simmering your Zoodle Alfredo mix in skillet. When done top over rice, Eat and Enjoy!.