Potato and Mushroom Napoleon's.
You can cook Potato and Mushroom Napoleon's using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato and Mushroom Napoleon's
- It's of For Potatoes.
- You need 1 pound of red potatoes.
- You need of about 1/4 cup olive oil (I used chili infused).
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- It's of For Mushroom Filling.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 8 ounces of button mushrooms, thinly slrced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped red onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of italian seasoning blend.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, sliced.
Potato and Mushroom Napoleon's step by step
- MAKE Potato Slices.
- Slice potatos about 1/4 inch thick.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oil, butter and cajun seasoning in a large bowl and add potato slices and coat both sides.
- Place potatoes on prepared pan and roast until holden and tender, about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Make Filling.
- Melt butter in a skillet, add mushrooms, omions and garlic, season with salt and pepper and cook until soft.
- Add chicken broth, cream, cajun seasoni g and itslian seasoning and reduce by about 1/2.
- Assemble Napoleon.
- On each individual plate place a potatoe slice.
- Add a sprinkle of romano cheese.
- Add some mushroom sauce.
- Top with another potato slice, cheese and sauce and layer to make 4 even napoleons. Topping the top with romano cheese.
- Garnish with green onions.