Spiral Anpan Made with a Bread Machine.
You can have Spiral Anpan Made with a Bread Machine using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spiral Anpan Made with a Bread Machine
- It's of Dough.
- Prepare 250 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 25 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 25 grams of Sugar.
- It's 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 12 of grams) (When using panettone bread yeast starter.
- It's 90 ml of Milk.
- It's 90 ml of Water.
- It's of An.
- It's 150 grams of Koshi-an.
- You need of [Garnish].
- You need 1 of Beaten egg (optional, not necessary).
Spiral Anpan Made with a Bread Machine instructions
- Put all ingredients for the dough in the bread machine. Put the yeast in the yeast compartment and start the bread machine..
- Divide the koshian into 10 portions. Bring egg to room temperature and beat it..
- When the dough is ready, gently press the air out with your hands. Divide the dough into 10 portions using a card. Shape the dough round as if stretching the surface. Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Roll out the dough to about 10 to 11 cm square. Spread koshian on the dough leaving some space around the edges..
- Fold the dough into thirds. Press gently with your hands and blend the dough and koshian blend..
- Roll out the dough little at a time using a rolling pin..
- After rolling the dough out to about 15cm long, make 2 cuts vertically leaving about 1 cm space on the sides..
- Twist the dough into a rope..
- Shape the dough into a pretty spiral shape..
- Let the dough sit for the second proofing in a warm place for about 30 minutes until the bread doubles in size..
- My oven's bread-rising function hasn't been working right recently ...So I put the dough in a big styrofoam box with a cup of hot water for the proofing. The dough rises nicely..
- Brush beaten egg on the dough and bake in an oven preheated to 180℃ for 15 minutes..
- When done baking, cool the bread on a rack..