Tortilini Vegetable Soup with Turkey Meatballs.
You can cook Tortilini Vegetable Soup with Turkey Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortilini Vegetable Soup with Turkey Meatballs
- Prepare 10 oz of cheese tortilini.
- Prepare 1 lb of turkey ground.
- You need 1 bunch of spinach, halved.
- It's 1/2 cup of italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- It's 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 3 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of celery, chopped.
- It's of parsley.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It's 3 of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 large of eggs.
Tortilini Vegetable Soup with Turkey Meatballs step by step
- Add oil to a pot. Add carrots, celery, onions, garlic, and salt. Saute for about 10 minutes. Or how ever long it takes you to make meatballs ..
- In a bowl. Add turkey,egg,bread crumbs, 1/2 cup parmesan and parsley. Mix. Make small to medium size meatballs..
- Add chicken broth to pot. Bring to a boil . Add1/2 cup parmesean. Reduce to a simmer and add meatballs. Cook 5 minutes..
- Add cheese tortilini. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add spinach. Stir in . Cook for another 2 minutes..