Garden Tortellini. I recently tried the Olive Garden Tortellini al Forno. It is a delicious dish that you are certain to love. Stuffed tortellini are served with a creamy Alfredo sauce and topped with crumbled bacon.
Try this delicious soup recipe that combines Alfredo pasta sauce, baby spinach, chicken, and tortellini. This Tortellini Al Forno recipe has cheese-filled tortellini tossed in a rich and creamy garlic Alfredo sauce. It tastes just like Olive Garden's famous dish and is super easy to make! You can have Garden Tortellini using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garden Tortellini
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare packages of Italian sausage.
- It's 1 pints of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 5 of frozen cubes of spinach.
- You need 2 large of zucchini.
- You need 1 packages of cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 1 box of salt free chicken stock.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Learn how to make tortellini - watch this simple how-to video from the Good Housekeeping Institute Cookery School. The Best Vegetarian Tortellini Recipes on Yummly Crockpot Tortellini, Tortellini, Spinach And Mushrooms In Wine-butter Sauce, Tortellini With Mushrooms. Mushroom Tortellini with Arugula. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
Garden Tortellini instructions
- Heat oil in skillet add sausage breaking them apart while they cook.
- Add in chopped cherry tomatoes and 1/4 cup of chicken stock at a time.
- Add Chopped zucchini and frozen spinach with another 1/4 cup stock.
- Add Tortellini and the remainder of the stock. Simmer until the pasta is cooked to your liking, taste and season with salt and pepper..
Tortellini is generally made with either round pasta wrappers or square pasta wrappers. Tortellini-Making Tips for Success: Don't over-stuff your pasta: This gets tempting because, hey, half. This cheesy tortellini pasta dish is a family favorite. Not only is it simple, but it's quick and is perfect for dinner any night of the week. Tortellini is ring-shaped pasta made from durum wheat and eggs, and stuffed with meat, cheese or vegetables.