Pesto Flatbread Pizza. Pesto Spinach Flatbread Pizza packs an entire box of spinach into one glorious single-serving pizza! If you get a chance to try this Three Cheese Pesto Spinach Flatbread Pizza, let me know! The Best Pesto Flatbread Pizza Recipes on Yummly
Pesto Flatbread Pizza is an easy vegetarian dinner idea that comes together with only six ingredients in less than fifteen minutes! This Pesto Flatbread Pizza is fast, easy, and loaded with savory flavors! Spread pesto evenly over flatbreads or pizza crust. You can cook Pesto Flatbread Pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto Flatbread Pizza
- It's 6 - 9 of zucchini thin slices of.
- You need 5 - 6 of cherry tomatoes , halved.
- It's 1 of piece of lavash flatbread.
- You need 1 - 2 tsps of olive oil.
- You need 4 tbsps of pesto sauce.
- It's ½ cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- It's to taste of red pepper (optional) crushed ,.
- Prepare to taste of oregano (optional) dried ,.
Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella, top with spinach, then sprinkle with red pepper flakes. This is a cook along recipe using a Hello Fresh Recipe. Hello Fresh is a meal service that delivers the meals and ingredients to your home. Grilled Veggie Flatbread Pizza is whole grain naan topped with pesto, fresh mozzarella, and plenty of veggies.
Pesto Flatbread Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prep your veggies wile you wait by slicing the zucchini and tomatoes!.
- Place lavash bread on a baking sheet and bake 5 minutes. This will dry the bread out a little..
- Brush the lavash bread with olive oil, making sure you cover the sides!.
- Remove bread from oven and spread pesto sauce on top. Sprinkle on cheese, zucchini and cherry tomatoes. Return to oven and bake another 10 minutes or until the cheese is all nice and melted!.
- Remove flatbread from oven and sprinkle on the crushed red pepper and dried oregano to taste. Enjoy while hot!.
It's a tasty, easy healthy pizza option! You'll love the flavorful spinach pesto and crunchy pine nuts on these cheesy pizzas! Flour tortillas replace pizza dough in these individual crispy flatbreads with pesto Basil pesto, fresh mozzarella, roasted tomatoes and fresh basil leaves top a crispy flatbread for individual pizzas. Perfectly chewy flatbread combined with home made pesto and decorated with delicious sun dried tomatoes and goat's cheese for a truly decadent treat. Here's how to make this pesto flatbread pizza.