Spicy chicken alfredo. Moderately spicy, creamy, and rich, this Chicken Alfredo is my low-fat take on this classic Italian dish. Just follow these step by step photo instructions. Here's what you need: olive oil, garlic, cooked sausage, chicken breasts, cajun seasoning, heavy cream, penne pasta, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley. **LIKE IT!
Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. I have been making a creamy alfredo sauce with milk for years and knew it would be the perfect homemade easy alfredo sauce for this Spicy Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe. You can have Spicy chicken alfredo using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken alfredo
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 box of fettuccine noodles.
- Prepare 1 pints of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 dash of basil.
- Prepare 1 dash of parsley flakes.
- You need of chicken.
- It's 1 lb of chicken beasts.
- It's 2 tbsp of cajun spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
I know there are skinny alfredo recipes out there, but I didn't go skinny. I went for the mother load of Wow, I never thought to make alfredo spicy! But I suppose it's a good contrast to how creamy it is. It's pasta and chicken in a spicy alfredo sauce.
Spicy chicken alfredo instructions
- Melt butter and cream cheese in a saucepan add whipping cream and spices till at a light boil then and parm cheese mix well then let simmer till thick.
- Cut chicken into chunks place in plastic bag with spices shake well then thoroughly cook the chicken.
- Make the pasta.
- Mix the sauce, chicken, and pasta together and enjoy.
It's got pasta and chunks of chicken in a garlic parmesan alfredo sauce that's been kicked up with Cajun spices. Lighten up a classic Fettuccine Alfredo recipe with this easy pasta recipe! Our spicy alfredo sauce recipe is simple to make but packs a punch for your pasta! Ready to spice your typical Alfredo sauce up a notch? Adding in a little cayenne pepper powder is an excellent way.