Mamas Shrimp Pasta.
You can have Mamas Shrimp Pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mamas Shrimp Pasta
- It's of Pasta.
- You need 1 1/2 box of Penne.
- Prepare 1 can of Ragu Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.
- It's 1 can of Italian style stewed tomatos.
- Prepare of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 lb of Peeled and devined shrimp. (cocktail size or smaller).
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Margarine or butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried crushed parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Mamas Shrimp Pasta instructions
- Bring large pot of water to a roaring boil. Then add penne and boil for 11-12 minutes. Strain noodles, open can of tomatoes and strain juice off. Add tomatoes to pasta and stir. Finally add the jar of cheesy Alfredo sauce and mix. Let everything sit on warm until shrimp is ready.
- In a medium skillet heat up your oil and butter together on low until bubbly. Then add your minced garlic cloves and simmer on low heat until garlic is a light Brown color. Next add your shrimp and increase heat to medium low cooking the shrimp through and stiring occasionaly. Finally add the last of your seasonings and allow it to all simmer together for about 3-5 minutes..
- Plate your pasta and spoon shrimp and drippings over the top. Went very well with Italian bread and a salad tossed in vinegarette dressing.