Rustic Chicken Cacciatore.
You can cook Rustic Chicken Cacciatore using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rustic Chicken Cacciatore
- Prepare 6 of chicken thighs or peices of your choice.
- You need 4 of plum tomatoes.
- It's 2 of yellow onions.
- You need box of white button mushrooms.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 cups of wine (i use pino grigio or white or red of your choice).
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of salt & pepper.
Rustic Chicken Cacciatore step by step
- I prefer a large cast iron pan. Add olive oil on medium heat & add chicken with salt & pepper & sear on both sides for a couple of minutes until browned on both sides & remove chicken from pan..
- Add all the veggies with some more salt & pepper & cook & stir for a few minutes..
- Add the wine & chicken in the pan & bring to a boil. Then reduce to a simmer & cook for approximately 30 minutes depending on the size of the chicken pieces..
- Serve with mashed potatoes & Italian bread for a perfect meal..