turkey meatball Bake. These Baked Turkey Meatballs are served in a red wine mushroom sauce for an easy, quick, and filling weeknight dinner. While there's no childhood nostalgia in meatballs for me. While meatball purists might declare blasphemy, turkey meatballs are actually my favorite All too often, however, turkey meatballs are dry and bland, since the meat is leaner than more traditional.
Turkey Meatball Recipe: To start, you'll add some ground turkey (or chicken, if you prefer chicken meatballs!) and bread crumbs to a mixing bowl. Italian baked turkey meatballs are juicy and healthy, made with lean ground turkey and baked instead of fried. This easy turkey meatball recipe is delicious on pasta, in meatball subs, and makes a great. You can cook turkey meatball Bake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of turkey meatball Bake
- Prepare 1 box of frozen Turkey meatballs.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 small of chopped onion.
- You need 1 cup of frozen spinach.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It's 2 tsp of vegtable oil spread or butter melted.
- You need 8 oz of bag of shredded 6 blend italian cheese.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 1 of crushed red pepper flakes (optipnal).
- Prepare 4 oz of can sliced mushrooms (optional).
- You need 1 of paprika for color.
Baking, instead of pan frying, these turkey meatballs allows you to speed up prep time and work on the rest of the meal while they're cooking. Use the baking time to create a first-course antipasto. These easy, juicy turkey meatballs have such a n. This baked turkey meatball recipe comes together so easy and even taste delicious eaten plain (which is how my boys like them).
turkey meatball Bake step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a bowl mix can of mushroom soup and one can of water like directed on can.
- in same bowl add can of mushrooms, onion, garlic, milk,melted butter, Italian seasoning, and half of shredded cheese stir well.
- pour evenly into a 9 x 13 glass baking dish and arrange meatballs however desired but not too close together.
- sprinkle crushed red pepper flakes lightly , use the rest of shredded cheese to coat the top of full dish, and top with paprika for color.
- cook for 45 mins or untill Brown and serve with texas toasts or over rice! hope You enjoy !.
I have never found a turkey meatballs recipe that I really liked that much, until I tried these! Needless to say, I was SHOCKED by how tender and full of flavor this turkey meatballs recipe is. Turkey Meatballs - Easy, healthy and full of flavor. Low in carbs and fat and high in protein. A Paleo version of turkey meatballs.