Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken.
You can have Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken
- It's 3 tbsp. of Extra-virgin olive oil, divided.
- You need 2 lb. of Chicken.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- It's of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb. of baby red potatoes, quartered.
- It's 2 tbsp. of Butter, softened.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Fresh chopped parsley.
- It's 2 tbsp. of Freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving.
Slow cooker Garlic-Parmesan Chicken instructions
- In a large skillet over medium - high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sear until golden, 3 minutes per side..
- Meanwhile, in a large slow cooker, toss potatoes with remaining 2 tablespoons oil, butter, garlic, thyme, parsley, and Parmesan and season generously with salt and pepper. Add chicken and cook for 4 hours on high, or 8 hours on low, under potatoes are tender and chicken is fully cooked..
- Garnish with Parmesan before serving..