Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza.
You can have Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza
- Prepare 1 of batch of Rob's Slappin' Barbeque Sauce (See my recipe).
- Prepare 1 of 10 oz Container of Unsauced Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork.
- Prepare 1 box of Macaroni & Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of pizza dough (either store bought or made with bread machine).
- Prepare 1 bag of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of pizza sauce.
Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza step by step
- Brown pizza dough at 350 for 5-10 minutes, just enough to brown the top of the crust.
- Mix 1 can of Pizza sauce & Rob's Slappin' Barbeque Sauce, then spread over the pizza crust (this is the pizza sauce).
- Top pizza with pulled pork* & macaroni cheese (already made).
- Top pizza with Mozzerella cheese.
- Bake pizza at 350 for 15 minutes or when cheese is melted and golden brown and crust is brown on the bottom..
- *Note: Pulled pork can also be marinated in the BBQ sauce for atleast 6-8 hours before making the pizza if you would like, if so, use only half of the BBQ made from Rob's Slappin' BBQ Sauce recipe..