Beef tomato, mozzarella, pesto and curly courgette salad. Pesto Pasta with Chicken and Tomatoes. Categories: Sandwich Pesto Recipes Tomato Mozzarella Recipes Main Dish Lunch Vegetarian. Charred Eggplant and Tomato Caprese Salad.
Drizzle over the dressing and garnish with the chilli flakes and some freshly ground black pepper. Homemade pesto and thick slices of tomato and mozzarella, all together on a crusty ciabatta roll. I've had bad basil years in the past, but this bumper crop is completely erasing those dark memories. You can cook Beef tomato, mozzarella, pesto and curly courgette salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef tomato, mozzarella, pesto and curly courgette salad
- Prepare 10 of ripe beef tomatoes, sliced.
- It's 5 of courgettes, thinly sliced.
- You need 4 of mozzarella balls, torn.
- Prepare of Pesto dressing.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber, halved and sliced.
- You need of Course sea salt.
- Prepare of Extra-virgin olive oil.
Here's how I made my pesto…and the glorious sandwich that followed!. Pesto Tomato Mozzarella Recipes on Yummly Mozzarella And Pesto-stuffed Chicken Breast, Chicken Pesto Bake, Pesto & Mozzarella Smothered Chicken. Pesto Tomato and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken BreastsLaughing Spatula.
Beef tomato, mozzarella, pesto and curly courgette salad instructions
- Thinly slice the courgettes with a potato peeler and put into a bowl with a good drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil and a sprinkling of course sea salt. Do not mix straight away or the courgette will break. Leave them to soak up the oil for 5 minutes or so..
- Remove the ends of the tomatoes and slice. Layer them onto the base of a large shallow dish..
- Tear the mozzarella and scatter onto the tomatoes..
- Add a good amount of pesto over the mozzarella and tomatoes..
- Curl the courgettes and place around the outside..
- Sprinkle with more olive oil and serve..
Pesto Zoodle Salad with ChickenThe Modern Proper. Lightly coat a baking dish with EVOO. Tossing a salad together is easy and healthy. I also love getting creative with my salads. Drain really well, toss with the pesto and season well.