Fettuccine with Sausage and Mushrooms. Fettuccine with mushrooms and sausage are a fall dish, rich in taste and aroma. Let's see how to do it. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce.
If you've been looking at other fettuccine. Smoked sausage gives this dish a rich, smoky flavor while fresh parsley and grated Parmesan add the perfect finishing touch. Stir the sauce and parsley in the saucepan and cook until hot. You can have Fettuccine with Sausage and Mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine with Sausage and Mushrooms
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of ground sweet Italian sausage.
- It's 1/2 lb of mixed sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of medium scallions (white and green parts), sliced thinly.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh rosemary, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Kosher salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of canned fire roasted tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 12 oz of fettuccine.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmigiano-reggiano, shredded.
DIRECTIONS Stir in the mushrooms, and cook them until softened. Stir the cooked fettucine into the skillet with the sausage mixture. But still, I got some oyster mushrooms out of the deal, so that was awesome. This is what I made with my second crop-Wild Mushroom Fettuccine with Smoked Apple Sage Sausage.
Fettuccine with Sausage and Mushrooms step by step
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat until shimmering hot..
- Add the sausage and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned (about 3 minutes)..
- Add the mushrooms, scallions, rosemary, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring often, until the mushrooms soften and start to brown (about 3 minutes)..
- Add the tomatoes and chicken broth, bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a gentle simmer..
- Cook until the sausage is heated through and the flavors are melded (about 5 minutes)..
- Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine until al dente..
- Drain well and add to the sauce along with the parmigiano-reggiano..
- Cook over medium heat, tossing for 1 minute..
- Serve sprinkled with some more cheese and some black pepper, if desired..
Earthy mushrooms meet sweet-and-savory vegan sausage and wine-braised leeks-delicious! Learn how to prepare this Fettuccine with Sausage, Mushroom and Olives recipe like a pro. Fettuccine alfredo with mushrooms brings a mix of cheesy, creamy and earthy flavors together. It's a restaurant-worthy dish you can totally make at home. When buying shiitake mushrooms, try to get mushrooms that are on the smaller side, as they tend to be more tender.