Italian Breaded Chicken.
You can cook Italian Breaded Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Breaded Chicken
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Chicken breasts (cut info small filets).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It's 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt (or more to taste).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
Italian Breaded Chicken instructions
- Heat skillet/pan on medium heat. Place half of olive oil in one shallow bowl and breadcrumbs and spices in a separate shallow bowl..
- Place other half of oil in pan.
- Dip chicken pieces one by one oil, fully coating and allowing excess to drip off. Place directly from oil into breadcrumbs. I place one in the bowl, flip and coat the other side and then flip each side again to make sure there is a good coating on the chicken..
- Place each piece in oil as they are coated. Cover and cook approximately 4 minutes each side until both sides are browned and chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!.
- You can also use this same recipe and bake in the oven on 375 for approximately 20 minutes. Add 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan for another twist!.