Mike's Mediterranean Chilled Salad.
You can cook Mike's Mediterranean Chilled Salad using 20 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Mediterranean Chilled Salad
- Prepare of ● For the Noodles.
- You need 1 of LG Box Colored Rotini Noodles.
- It's of ● For The Cheeses.
- You need 8 oz of Cumbled Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- It's of ● For The Vegetabals [all rough chopped].
- It's 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Prepare 33 oz of Artichoke Hearts [halved].
- It's 1/2 Cup of White Onions.
- You need 1 of LG Cucumber [peeled].
- You need 1/4 of LG Green Bell Pepper.
- It's 1/4 of LG Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of LG Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It's 1/4 of LG Orange Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Zucchini.
- You need 1 Can of Black Olives [halved].
- You need of ● For The Seasonings.
- It's 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It's 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of Bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing [well shaken].
Mike's Mediterranean Chilled Salad instructions
- Boil noodles as per manufactures directions. Usually 10 minutes in salted and oiled water. Add Italian Dressing and allow noodles to cool. Chop all vegetables. Gently mix everything together - chill for 3 hours. Stir before serving. Enjoy!.