Onion Filled Bread Sticks.
You can have Onion Filled Bread Sticks using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Onion Filled Bread Sticks
- You need 1 large of Onion.
- You need 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 14 grams of Yeast for panettone.
- It's 80 ml of ※adjust on the amount of flour Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- It's 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 10 grams of ●Baby shrimp.
Onion Filled Bread Sticks step by step
- Finely mince or puree the onion (use a food processor) and saute in a frying pan on high heat until reduced to 100 g (about 4 minutes)..
- Place all of the ingredients except for the ● ingredients into the bread machine and let rise. After rising, release the gas from the dough, cover with a damp cloth, and let sit for 15 minutes..
- Dust with flour and roll out the dough to 20 x 30 cm. Scatter on the shrimp and use your hands to gently push into the dough..
- Fold in half from the front to the back..
- Roll out once again to 20 x 30 cm..
- This time, fold from left to right into 3 layers..
- Change the direction and roll out to 15 x 20 cm..
- Cut into 12 sections..
- As seen in the photo, twist each section by hand (about 23 cm long), and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Let rise a second time..
- Once it has risen, bake for 13-15 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C, and they're done..
- I wanted the surfaces to be crispy so I baked them 30 cm long, but thicker bread sticks came out sweeter and tasted better..