Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers.
You can have Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers
- Prepare 2 lb of Fresh Chicken Tenderloins.
- You need 3 tbsp of Tapioca Starch.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond Flour.
Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers step by step
- Heat 1/4 cup of coconut oil in a skillet over medium to high heat for 5 minutes. While the oil is heating, prepare the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix almond flour, tapioca starch, garlic salt, salt, italian seasoning, and pepper.
- In a seperate bowl, whisk eggs.
- Dip each chicken tenderloin into the egg and then coat each with the almond flour mixture.
- Cook each side for 5 minutes.
- During the last minute of frying, sprinkle Paprika over the chicken.