Skillet Basil Cream Chicken.
You can cook Skillet Basil Cream Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet Basil Cream Chicken
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- It's 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast, 4 halves.
- It's 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 1 cup of heavy cream or creme fraiche.
- It's 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh basil, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan, grated.
- You need 3 tbsp of boursin cheese.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
Skillet Basil Cream Chicken step by step
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. Place milk and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls..
- Dip chicken in milk, then coat with crumbs. Add chicken to skillet with 1/2 of butter about 5 minutes..
- Add remaining butter and flip chicken and cook another 5 minutes till chicken is cooked..
- Remove and keep warm. Add broth to skillet bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in cream and tomatoes; boil and stir for 1 minute..
- Reduce heat, add parmesan cheese, boursin cheese, basil and pepper; cook and stir until heated through. Serve chicken with sauce poured over the top..