Easy Parmesan Chicken.
You can cook Easy Parmesan Chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Parmesan Chicken
- It's 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 lb of chicken cutlets(I use breasts).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 jar of of spaghetti sauce(your choice of flavor).
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 8 oz of shredded mozzeralla.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Easy Parmesan Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Combine flour with 1/2 tsp. Salt and 1/4 pepper..
- In a bowl beat together eggs and 2 tbsp. Water. Add bread crumbs to a separate dish and sit aside..
- Dredge chicken in flour, dip into egg mixture then place in bread crumbs. And place in skillet with oil and cook till golden brown..
- Pour half of spaghetti sauce into casserole dish sprayed with Pam and place chicken. Cover with remaining sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese..
- Bake until hot and cheese is bubbling, about 25 minutes(may take longer depending on thickness).