Stollen Christmas Wreath - Made in a Bread Machine.
You can have Stollen Christmas Wreath - Made in a Bread Machine using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stollen Christmas Wreath - Made in a Bread Machine
- Prepare 210 grams of Strong flour.
- It's 40 grams of Almond powder.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 160 ml of combined with egg Milk.
- Prepare 12 grams of Yeast for panettone.
- You need 4 grams of Only when you use dried yeast.
- You need 70 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 150 grams of Fruit soaked in rum.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 50 grams of Softened butter.
- You need 1 of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Powdered sugar.
Stollen Christmas Wreath - Made in a Bread Machine step by step
- Beat the egg and mix with milk so that it's 160 ml. Add the ingredients from strong flour to yeast, and switch on your bread maker using the dough setting. Add the unsalted butter after 5 minutes..
- When the dough has set, mix in the rum fruits by hand (Some machines will break up the fruit). Let rest for 10-15 minutes..
- Form into a long roll and put it into a cake tin coated with oil. Push in the batter a bit to form it well..
- Leave to ferment for 40 minutes at 30˚C. (The photo is after fermenting).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Flip the cake tin upside down on the sheet and bake for 35 minutes at 180˚C. Take the tin out and bake for another 5 minutes..
- Just after baking, brush softened butter and sprinkle with granulated sugar. When completely cooled, sprinkle powdered sugar..
- Wrap it up tightly and leave in a fridge. It will be nice and tasty after 3 days..
- Decorate with cute Christmas ornaments when serving..
- You can form it normally rather than in a doughnut shape. Bake for 10 minutes at 200˚C, then lower the temperature to 180˚C and bake for another 25-30 minutes..