White Bread Rolls of Happiness Using Fresh Cream.
You can have White Bread Rolls of Happiness Using Fresh Cream using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Bread Rolls of Happiness Using Fresh Cream
- Prepare 180 grams of ☆Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 20 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- It's 10 grams of ☆Panettone bread yeast starter powder.
- It's 3 grams of ☆Salt.
- You need 30 grams of Starch based sweet syrup (sugar syrup).
- You need 60 of to 65 grams Water (a bit warmer than body temperature).
- Prepare 40 grams of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 30 grams of Milk.
- It's 10 grams of Shortening.
White Bread Rolls of Happiness Using Fresh Cream step by step
- Combine the ☆ floury ingredients together and mix well. Warm the water up so it's a bit warmer than body temperature, and add the syrup to dissolve. Add the cream and milk and mix well..
- Note: Adjust the amount of water from between 60 to 65 g, depending on the flour used, the humidity, etc..
- Add the liquid mixture from step 1 to the ☆ flour ingredients. Mix until it's no longer floury, then start kneading. You can do this in a bread machine, a mixer, or by hand..
- When the dough has been kneaded enough to form a gluten film (the dough can be stretched out to a thin film), divide it into 8 to 10 pieces with a pastry scraper or similar. Return the dough pieces to the mixer, add the shortening and knead it in..
- When the dough has formed a good stretchy gluten film, the kneading is done. Round it off so that the surface is smooth and taut, put into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and leave to rise (1st rising)..
- It should be OK to let it rise in the bread machine too. I used my oven's bread-rising setting at 30 to 40°C, and let it rise for 60 to 80 minutes. It will increase to 2.5 its original volume..
- Divide the risen dough into 7 portions. Round out each portion with a taut, smooth surface. Cover with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel or plastic wrap, and leave to rest for 15 minutes..
- After the dough has rested, deflate it completely, and round it off again with a smooth, taut surface. Pinch the seams securely closed. Put the dough on a baking sheet lined with kitchen parchment paper..
- Dust with bread flour (not listed in ingredients) using a tea strainer. Press down in the middle of each dough ball with floured chopsticks to make a dent. Press down firmly until the dough is almost cut in half..
- Let the dough rise again using the oven's bread-rising setting, 40 minutes or so at 30 to 40°C, until they have doubled in bulk. Start preheating the oven to 180°C..
- I keep the rolls covered with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel even while they are waiting for the oven to heat up..
- When the oven has finished preheating, lower the temperature to 160°C and bake the rolls for 10 minutes, then lower to 150°C and bake for another 5 minutes, for a total of 15 minutes. Watch it as it bakes, and if it looks like the tops are changing color, cover immediately with foil..
- The baking time and temperature may differ depending on your own oven, so please watch it as it bakes, and adjust. This produces the best, feather-light white bread! It is sooo good when freshly baked!.