Mike's 10 Minute Salt Brick Pizza Margheritas.
You can have Mike's 10 Minute Salt Brick Pizza Margheritas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's 10 Minute Salt Brick Pizza Margheritas
- Prepare 1 Pound of Fresh Mozzarella Cheese [thin sliced].
- You need 1 (6 pk) of Count Flat Pizza Flats [rosemary & olive oil flavored].
- It's as needed of Shredded Motzerella Cheese [room temperature].
- It's 2 (14 oz) of Jars Classico Pizza Sauce [thin smear].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Basil Leaves [be generous].
- It's as needed of Thin Red Onion Slivers.
- You need as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need as needed of Parmasean Cheese [optional].
- It's as needed of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need as needed of Fresh Black Pepper.
- You need as needed of Sea Salt.
Mike's 10 Minute Salt Brick Pizza Margheritas instructions
- Here's what you'll need. All ingredients need to be at room temperature if possible..
- Heated Himalayan Sea Salt Brick at 375° pictured..
- Pre-bake pizza bread for 3 minutes in oven on salt brick at 375°..
- Lightly drizzle bread with garlic olive oil. Lightly smear your marinara sauce on your bread. Add your fresh toppings and cheeses to your desires..
- One of the better pre-fabed pizza marinara brands I've tasted. Lightly smear on your thin crusted pizza bread..
- Add super thin sliced pepperoni if desired. A non traditional option but the kiddos definitely enjoyed it!.
- Complie your pizza and bake until crispy and melted. Usually only five minutes on your salt brick..
- Serve with ice cold beer. Enjoy!.