Philly Chicken Cheese Steak.
You can cook Philly Chicken Cheese Steak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly Chicken Cheese Steak
- Prepare 3 of chicken tenderloins.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 of spicet or seasoning salt.
- It's 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of hoagie rolls.
- Prepare 4 slice of provolone.
Philly Chicken Cheese Steak instructions
- Thin slice the chicken and season with spicet or seasoning salt & soy sauce.
- Chop bell pepper and onion in large pieces. Set aside.
- Preheat skillet with olive oil.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook till half way done. Then add bell pepper & onion. Cook till chicken is done and the pepper and onions are cooked to your liking.
- Preheat oven at 400. Split hoagie rolls add the chicken onion & peppers. Then cover the top with 2 slices of provolone cheese. Bake till cheese is melted.