Salad Parmesan bowl.
You can cook Salad Parmesan bowl using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salad Parmesan bowl
- You need 100 grams of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of red capsicum.
- You need 1 tbsp of zucchini.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet corn.
- It's 1 tbsp of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tofu.
- It's of Some fresh coriander.
- It's to taste of Salt and black pepper powder.
- You need 5 of italian basil or mint leaves.
Salad Parmesan bowl step by step
- Cut the all vegetables in small pieces..
- Heat a pan add 1 tsp olive oil and add zucchini pieces. Sauté for 2 minutes or till they turn light brown. Similarly, roast the tofu..
- Now mix all vegetables and add salt, olive oil, Black pepper and tofu and mix well.Keep aside..
- Now take a pan on medium heat. Cut the baking paper and place it in the pan and pour the 20 grams parmesan cheese for a bowl over it. spread with spoon to make thin, 5 inch circles. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted and the edges begin to brown..
- Drape the baking paper over the bowl or glass. allowing the edges to fall. Allow to set and for 2-3 minutes. Peel off the paper and let the cheese remain on the bowl and let cool until completely hardened..
- Carefully remove from bowls.Make all the parmesan bowls like this..
- Fill with salad and garnish with basil and enjoy..