Lauki Pizza with Pesto.
You can cook Lauki Pizza with Pesto using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lauki Pizza with Pesto
- Prepare of For the pesto sauce:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dried Basil leaves:.
- Prepare 40 gms of Mozzarella cheese:.
- Prepare 2-3 of Garlic cloves:.
- It's of Walnut: 1 tbsp. (broken into pieces).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil:.
- You need of Black pepper as per taste.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of For the pizza:.
- Prepare 250 gms of Lauki (Bottle Gourd):.
- You need of Onion: 6-7 thin slices.
- Prepare of Tomato: 6-7 thin slices.
- Prepare of Cheese: 1 cube (8gms, grated).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup:.
Lauki Pizza with Pesto instructions
- Prepare the pesto sauce: In a mixer grind together mozzarella, walnuts, dried basil leaves, and garlic. Add olive oil and grind again. Take out in a bowl and add salt and black pepper. Mix well. Pesto sauce is ready!.
- For the pizza: Peel the lauki and cut it into half lengthwise. Deseed it if the seeds are big else put some cross cut marks on the flesh..
- Apply the pesto sauce on the lauki..
- Put onion and tomato on it and then add grated cheese..
- Put few drops of tomato ketchup on each slice..
- Preheat oven at 180° C. Keep the pizza slices in a baking dish and keep the dish inside the oven and bake for 40 minutes at 180°C or until the lauki becomes tender..
- Sprinkle some oregano and chili flakes and serve hot..
- Healthy “Lauki Pizza with Pesto” is ready!.