Cauliflower and Oat Gluten free Pizza.
You can have Cauliflower and Oat Gluten free Pizza using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower and Oat Gluten free Pizza
- Prepare of Base.
- It's 450 g of cauliflower /courgette.
- You need 300 g of oats/ gluten free oats.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 10 of cherry tomatoes/ 5 salad tomatoes.
- You need 150 g of sun dried tomatoes/ red pesto/ tomatoe paste.
- You need 40 g of fresh/ dry basil.
- You need 2-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need of Olives.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- It's of Peppers.
- It's of Red onions.
- You need of Tuna.
- It's of Avocado.
- Prepare of Tomatoe.
- It's of Fresh basil.
Cauliflower and Oat Gluten free Pizza instructions
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 180°C. Prepare 2 sheets of baking paper for the pizza base..
- Now, whizz in a food processor cauliflower or grated it on a grater (if you don't have a food processor)..
- Transfer all the grated cauliflower onto a tray with baking paper season it with salt and pepper and put it the oven for 10 to 15 min..
- Meanwhile, prepare your sauce. You will need a stick blender/ food processor/ cup blender for this. Place all the ingredients into the blender and whizz it well. If you wish to thicken your sauce you can transfer into the pan and reduce the liquid until you are satisfied with its texture..
- When the cauliflower is ready to come out the oven mix it in with the oats in a separate bowl while it's still hot and start kneading it into a ball..
- Separate the dough into two parts and place each ball onto it's own paper and start rolling ot out into a pizza base..
- Next, spread your sauce onto it and topp it with your favourite toppings. Place it back into oven until its ready.