Chicken pesto pizza. Chicken Pesto Pizza - The absolute perfect weeknight meal that comes together in minutes! Use leftover rotisserie chicken, fresh tomatoes, pesto and cheese! Easy pizza dinner that uses chicken and pesto for a great meal.
My favorite homemade pizza crust topped with a vibrant pesto sauce, mozzarella, chicken. and a sprinkle of pine nuts. Here is my recipe for Roasted Garlic Chicken & Mozzarella Pizza with Homemade Basil Pesto. It's full of fresh, simple ingredients and is guaranteed to win the hearts of pizza lovers! You can have Chicken pesto pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken pesto pizza
- Prepare 1 packages of fully cooked chicken strips.
- It's 1 of nana flat bread (or ready made pizza crust).
- You need 1 small of jar of basil pesto.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 small of tomato.
- It's 1/2 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 can of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 pints of shredded parmesan cheese.
Chicken Pesto Pizza is a delicious addition to your pizza night. Homemade chicken pesto pizza with the crispiest crust, loads of walnut pesto and a kick from pepper jack cheese. This Chicken Pesto Pizza recipe was a huge hit with my family. And you can't beat the gluten-free Chicken Pesto!
Chicken pesto pizza step by step
- cook nana bread on a flat top stove with olive oil. about 2 minutes on each side. then remove from heat.
- put pesto sauce on next.
- add mozzarella then chicken strips.
- add black olives n mushrooms.
- then more mozzarella n parmesan cheese.
- top it off with sliced tomatoes ma little more cheese.
- put in the oven on broil for 4 to 5 minutes (depends on the oven).
We've been having pizzas a lot more than usual lately because my in-laws gave us a. Spread roasted garlic on pizza crust (mash it and spread), and top with pesto sauce. Arrange chicken, and tomatoes over this, and top with sliced chicken breast. If you like a little bite, sprinkle. Chicken Pesto Pizza bakes in a snap, thanks to freezer-friendly shortcuts!