Easy Margherita Pizza. Divide the pizza dough into two pieces. Get the thin, crisp crust of classic Italian Margherita pizza in no time with this fresh, cheesy recipe. Margherita Pizza Toppings: Ok, that was a lot of discussion about pizza equipment.
This Margherita pizza recipe is super easy and completely gluten-free. Plus, it's made with fresh I love pizza night. It's an easy and filling dinner, but some people refrain from eating pizza because it. You can have Easy Margherita Pizza using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Margherita Pizza
- It's of What you will need.
- You need 2 of Cookie sheets.
- You need 1 of Parchment paper.
- It's of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 packages of pre made pizza dough.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pesto & olive oil spread (optional).
- It's 1 cup of Pizza sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozerella Cheese.
- It's 1 bunch of Fresh basil.
- You need 4 of Roma tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sliced olives (optional).
- You need 1 packages of Sliced pepperoni (optional).
Widespread belief is that the margherita is named after Queen Margherita of How to pronounce margherita pizza? It sounds essentially like margarita (which. How to make an easy, authentic pizza Margherita at home, from scratch with just a few simple ingredients and a pizza stone. Anyone can make this, I promise!
Easy Margherita Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 for thin crust pizza or 400 for thicker pizza crust..
- On some parchment paper, grease the area that will fit the dough. I like to use Pam cooking spray. Open the dough and cut in half. You now have 2 pizza doughs to shape out onto your pans. Flatten them to about 1/4 inch thick. Bake the dough for about 7-8 minutes or until its golden brown. Careful not to overcook as it will go back in the oven to cook more..
- Remove dough from the oven. with the optional pesto spread, cover the bread evenly. If you choose not to use the spread, use a teaspoon of olive oil to coat the bread..
- Add the pizza sauce in small amounts, covering the dough just enough for however much you like..
- Please note that all ingredients are enough for both pizzas, so use sparingly. Top with mozerella cheese all over. Slice the Roma tomatoes and add to pizza. Add the fresh basil. You may add olives and pepperoni if you like. Make your other pizza..
- Place the pizzas back into the oven for 5 minutes. Remove and cut into squares..
Besides being gone all weekend for my first real cyclocross race (check out Derek's instagram for embarrassing videos of my looking like a total. This easy sheet pan Margarita pizza is perfect for after school snacks or fuss-free dinners. Make the dough ahead and keep in the freezer for speedy prep. This post may contain affiliate links. Cutting it will be much easier after a few.