Fried Lemon Chicken.
You can cook Fried Lemon Chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Lemon Chicken
- It's 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breast fillets.
- You need 2 of Zest from lemons.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs beaten.
Fried Lemon Chicken step by step
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat..
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and lemon zest; set aside..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working one at a time, dip chicken in flour, dip into eggs, then dip in bread crumbs mixture, pressing to coat.(put the items in order to make things easier. I also use tongs to dip the chicken it gets a little messy on the fingers).
- Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet, 2 or 3 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate..
- Serve immediately, garnished with lemon or lemon zest, if desired.