Italian nachos. Italian sausage, pepperoni, banana peppers, mozzarella, and pizza sauce make for great nachos. I LOVE the Italian Nachos at Johnny Carino's. This is a recipe I am working on to get my fix at home.
The menu described them as Italian Nachos, and they are actually quite easy to make at home. I had never heard of Italian Nachos before either, but they turned out to be absolutely divine. These Italian Nachos are one of my favorite game day appetizers. You can have Italian nachos using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian nachos
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of garlic toast.
- Prepare 1 loaf of bread of choice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- It's of topping part.
- It's 2 of whole chicken breasts, diced.
- You need 1 of sweet onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatos.
- It's of salt, pepper, oregano, basil, white wine vinegar.
Loaded with chicken breast, these baked nachos are quick to make and are perfect for feeding a crowd. Start with our recipe for Grilled Flank Steak and turn it into delicious loaded Italian Nachos. Amore Tip: Substitute chopped salami for cooked sausage. Transport yourself to Italy with these Italian Nachos topped with hot Italian sausage, mozzarella nacho cheese sauce, fresh tomatoes, and basil.
Italian nachos instructions
- Saute onion, garlic, and pepper with salt..
- Add chicken, pepper, oregano, and basil. Cook till the chicken is done..
- Add can of tomatos and simmer..
- Melt butter with garlic in microwave..
- Slice bread and brush with melted garlic butter..
- Toast bread in a skillet till golden brown..
- Place garlic toast on plate and spoon topping over it to taste. Top with parmesian cheese and serve..
Serve it as an appetizer or as a dinner for two. Nachos topped with Alfredo sauce, green onions, black olives, tomatoes, and pepperoncini peppers. Did you know that February is National Snack Food Month? Snack time is the best time, and I'm always on the lookout for our family's next favorite snack! Loaded potato nachos get the Italian treatment with ripe tomatoes, a mozzarella cheese blend, and fresh basil.