My Original Adzuki Doughnut Holes.
You can have My Original Adzuki Doughnut Holes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Original Adzuki Doughnut Holes
- You need 200 grams of Plain flour.
- It's 10 grams of Panettone bread yeast starter.
- It's 120 ml of Yogurt.
- It's 20 grams of Sugar.
- You need 4 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 150 grams of Anko.
- You need 1 of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar.
My Original Adzuki Doughnut Holes step by step
- Put the ingredients in a bread machine. Complete the first rising and punch down on the dough..
- Divide into 16 portions and cover with a tea towel. Leave to rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll out the dough into rounds and wrap the portioned anko..
- Seal the edges tightly..
- Place the dough with the ends down and leave to rise a second time..
- Proof until doubled in volume (do not over-proof)..
- Deep-fry in 160-170°C oil until golden browned. Refer to Hints..
- Drop the doughnuts into the oil with your fingers or chopsticks gently to preserve its shape..
- Drain excess oil on a paper towel and sprinkle with granulated sugar straight away. After cooling, sprinkle with powdered sugar to create a melt-in-your-mouth-like texture..
- It looks like this cut in half..
- Store the leftovers in a plastic bag as you do with bread..