Mike's Stupid EZ Manicotti.
You can have Mike's Stupid EZ Manicotti using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Stupid EZ Manicotti
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of LG Box Manicotti Noodles.
- Prepare of ● For The Manicotti Cheeses.
- You need 2 Pounds of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 1.5 Cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Ramano Cheese [+ reserves].
- You need of ● For The Manicotti Mixture.
- You need 1 Cup of Spinach.
- You need 2 of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Sauce.
- You need 2 Jars of Bertolli Marinara Sauce.
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishes & Sides.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Bread.
- Prepare as needed of Green Onions.
Mike's Stupid EZ Manicotti step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need..
- Mix your cheeses and herbs well..
- Pour 1 jar of marinara sauce on the base of a large pan..
- You can use fresh spinach or, fully drained frozen then dethawed in cheese cloth..
- Place your cheese mixture in a piping bag or large ziplock bag. Snip a hole in the bottom corner if using a ziplock.
- Boil your manicoti noodles al dente as per manufactures directions..
- Pipe your cheese filling into your noodles. Don't worry. They don't need to look pretty. They'll be covered up with your marinara sauce and cheeses in the end..
- Top with your other jar of Manicotti sauce, shredded motzerella, grated parmesan and green onions. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Serve with crispy garlic bread. Enjoy!.