Spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken with pasta. Spinach Ricotta Pasta Bake is made with creamy ricotta and loads of spinach stirred through pasta, topped with pasta sauce, cheese and then baked until bubbly and golden. It tastes like a Spinach and Ricotta stuffed shells - but way faster to make! Fabulous lazy Monday meal - made from scratch.
Stuffed Shells with Summer Squash and Ricotta. Chicken Scampi with Angel Hair Pasta. Lemony Spaghetti with Peas and Ricotta. You can have Spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken with pasta using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken with pasta
- It's 4 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It's 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 package of frozen spinach.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic plus.
- It's 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 package of fettuccine noodles.
- You need 1/2 cup of sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare 12 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 jar of favorite Alfredo sauce.
This spinach stuffed manicotti recipe is SO good, and the garlicky tomato sauce goes SO well with the ricotta, Parmesan, and spinach stuffed into these very large pasta shells. Did I forget to say that it is a very easy recipe? How to make ricotta cheese and spinach filling. These chicken breasts stuffed with ricotta cheese, spinach, and wrapped with bacon are a sure-fire way to impress!
Spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken with pasta step by step
- Slice a pocket in the chicken breasts.
- Set aside.
- Dethaw frozen spinach in microwave 2 minutes.
- Mix ricotta , garlic, spinach, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Stuff into chicken pockets, secure with toothpicks.
- Grease 8x10 casserole dish and lay chicken vertically.
- Open stewed tomatoes and pour over chicken, cover with foil.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and bring salted water to a boil..
- Slice cooked bacon and sundried tomatoes mix in a bowl with 1/2 cup Parmesan.
- Place chicken in the oven, and cook pasta until al Dente , drain and add sundried tomatoes, bacon and Alfredo sauce to pasta.
- Simmer on low heat until sundried tomatoes are soft wait until chicken is ready (about 35-40 minutes).
- Remove chicken from oven (as well as toothpicks!!).
- Place on plate with pasta , add your favourite salad or rice!!.
All Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta. Don't we all love the lemon and ricotta and lemon and parmesan combinations? And you can never go wrong with lemon, chicken and spinach. Put that all together with a fair amount of pasta and you get this simple yet hearty and satisfying Italian and Greek inspired dinner! Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with ricotta cheese, mozzarella and spinach topped with a turkey meat sauce.