Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin.
You can cook Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin
- It's of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of large potato.
- It's head of broccoli -rinsed & chopped.
- It's of cream of broccoli can soup.
- It's of cheddar broccoli powdered soup mix (optional).
- You need of chopped onion.
- It's of curry.
- It's of fenugreek.
- Prepare of citric acid (limesalt).
- Prepare of tumeric.
- It's of mozzarella.
Sultan Chicken Broccoli Potato Au Gratin instructions
- Thick slice potato (like large coins) -boil until tender.
- Heat mix cream of broccoli/cheddar broccoli soup mix & water (min 10 min).
- Slice chicken semi-thin, add to hot olive oil & onion in skillet (seasoning with pinches of limesalt, curry, & fenugreek. -optional pinches of turmeric for color).
- In a casserole dish, layer soup mix, broccoli, potato, chicken, and mozzarella. Leaving mozzarella as final topping.
- Bake at 375 for 30 min, or until cheese is bubbling brown.
- We serve in bowls with French baguette or fresh khubz.
- Our casserole dish was already overflowing with plenty of extra left over ingredients. We layered in another casserole dish and fridge stored for cooking the next day. The flavors really developed overnight, and it was AMAZING(!!!!) lunch dish..