Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes.
You can have Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes
- It's 1 lb. of chicken breast or thighs-boneless and skinless.
- It's 2 TBS. of butter or olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 12 oz. of jar of sundried tomatoes, with oil drained.
- You need TBS. of dried oregano or Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes step by step
- In a skillet, brown the chicken in melted butter on medium-high heat for apx. 3-4 minutes each side. Remove chicken to a plate..
- Lower to medium heat and add minced garlic to the skillet and stir until translucent..
- Add to the skillet the sundried tomatoes (drained), oregano or Italian seasoning, grated cheese, chicken broth, heavy cream and salt and pepper. Let simmer over medium heat for about 2 minutes, until it begins to thicken. Scrape up the bits from the bottom of the pan..
- Add the chicken back into the skillet and continue simmering until chicken is cooked to 165 degrees, about 15-20 minutes..
- Serve over rice, pasta or with potatoes!.