Baked zucchini with salad. Zucchini noodles with cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, green onions, tossed with a sesame rice vinegar dressing. With this recipe, I thought I would take the zucchini salad idea a step further and make a favorite Asian noodle salad, but with zucchini noodles. Easy and basic Chinese style Zucchini salad is one of the best side dishes in summer when fresh and tender Zucchini is dominating on the market.
This salad features zucchini, onion, bell pepper, and basil tossed with smoked olive oil and balsamic vinegar. We were tired of the same old baked beans or mac and cheese. I was given two large Zucchini from a friend's garden. You can cook Baked zucchini with salad using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked zucchini with salad
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of tomato puree tin.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of tomato concentrate.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 tsp of dry oregano.
- It's 2 tsp of dry parsley.
- It's 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- It's 100 g of ricotta.
- Prepare 1 of mozzarella.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Salad.
- You need 100 g of corn salad.
- It's of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 2 of gloves garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of For decoration.
- Prepare of Basil.
This Baked Asian Baked Zucchini is the perfect combination of healthy and delicious. It is so easy to make, and hardly takes any preparation. I am always on the lookout for a good side dish. This Ultimate Zucchini Salad is so flavorful and healthy, you'll want to make it all summer long!
Baked zucchini with salad step by step
- Wash and cut the zucchini 1 cm wide, marinate them for 30 min in olive oil and salt. Then grill them till they have dark lines..
- While the zucchini are grilling, prepare the tomato sauce. In a pan heat some squashed garlic and olive oil. When it starts to smell, add the tomato puree and concentrate. Add oregano, parsley, chopped coriander, salt and pepper..
- Once the zucchini are grilled, take a larger casserole, cover it with baking paper and distribute the zucchini. Cover the zucchini with ricotta and mozzarella and finish everyhing with tomato sauce. Put everything into a pre-heated oven and bake on 150°C for 30 min.
- While the zucchini is baking, clean the corn salad, chop the garlic finely and half the tomatoes..
- Put the zucchini on a plate add the salad and tomatoes on the side and season the salad with garlic, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
Arrange potatoes on a baking pan. Lightly smash to flatten and top with cheese mixture , about a tablespoon or so. Add quick crunch and flavor to your meal with this refreshing salad dressed with Asian-inspired rice wine vinaigrette. The zucchini is gently roasted until tender, then tossed with salt, pepper, white wine vinegar and oil. Baked zucchini could be the perfect replacement of bread and healthier of course.