taisen's cheesy tomato grilled cheese. I started liking grilled cheese & tomato sandwiches years ago at a little restaurant near my office. I would go about three times a week to order a grilled provolone cheese & tomato sandwich. Today I wanted something different, something a little spicier, so I made up the following recipe.
One in particular that she mentioned was a simple tomato soup served in a cordial glass topped with a. So when a grilled cheese craving strikes and there's no bread to be found… pita bread to the rescue! I actually might start making them like this on Since easy, cheesy, grilled cheese really needs no intro around here, let's jump into the recipe and get our pita on with these spinach and tomato grilled. You can cook taisen's cheesy tomato grilled cheese using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of taisen's cheesy tomato grilled cheese
- It's 1 loaf of of french bread.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 small or medium tomatoes sliced.
- You need 1 of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of provolone cheese.
- You need 1 of any other kind of cheese if you want to replace one or add one to the other two.
Easy roasted tomato soup served with a simple, extra-cheesy grilled cheese sandwich is comfort food personified. There is no better side dish to tomato soup than a crisp and golden grilled cheese sandwich. However, any fresh bread will be good on the side. Quick and easy grilled cheese sandwich reicpe with homemade tomato chutney from fresh tomatoes.
taisen's cheesy tomato grilled cheese step by step
- heat up a frying pan ( for single sandwiches ) or heat up a griddle. if using a frying pan use a bit of olive oil or butter in it.
- slice the french loaf or if you got pre sliced get it out and butter one side of each stacking them on a plate.
- core and slice tomatoes.
- when the griddle or skillet is hot enough place one by one a slice of bread butter side down.
- start with a slice of tomato one each piece. fry for about 2 minutes.
- add the cheeses and get them a little gooey.
- add top piece of bread placing butter side towards you. flip over unless the other side isn't finished with crisping up..
- crisp both sides to your liking and until all cheese is melted.
- put on a plate and serve with anything like tomato soup or anything else you like with grilled cheese. enjoy!!.
When hankering for a grilled cheese, I dream of biting into the perfectly crusty and crispy sandwich that oozes out plenty of cheesy love. "Who doesn't love a grilled cheese sandwich? I've eaten a ton of them in my life, and I still love them. But now everywhere I go restaurants feature 'comfort food,' trying to re-create the familiar grilled cheese on white bread we all grey up eating with canned tomato soup. recipes. Try pouring the soup directly over the sliced sandwich for an irresistible cheesy bread soup. A great grilled cheese sandwich starts with the best cheese for the purpose so see the best varieties to use for comfort food or gourmet creations.