4 cheese grilled cheese. This time we challenged chefs of three different levels - an amateur, a home cook and a professional - to make their versions of grilled cheese. Indulge with a gourmet grilled cheese with three melty cheeses inside big sourdough slices that are coated with garlic butter and encrusted with parmesan cheese. Made with American, Swiss, cheddar, and provolone cheese, tomato, shaved cucumber, and bacon, then put in the panini press.
Or, it can be a bit fancier—think blue cheese with apples and smoked. To anyone who says grilled cheese sandwiches aren't healthy, simply respond, "I see your claim and raise you roasted veggies!" Made with more onions and mushrooms than cheese, this sandwich is pretty darn close to a health nut's dream. It even tastes great with added greens like kale or Brussels. You can cook 4 cheese grilled cheese using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 cheese grilled cheese
- Prepare 1 of For the 2 slices of Texas toast white bread.
- Prepare 1 small of roma tomato.
- It's 1 of butter.
- It's 1 of garlic powder.
- It's 1 of Italian blend herbs.
- Prepare 1 slice of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 slice of pepper jack cheese:.
- You need 1 slice of chipotle gouda cheese.
Try these grown-up grilled cheese recipes for a tasty twist on a kid favorite. The top countries of supplier is China, from which. A toasted sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich, cheese toastie, or grilled cheese is a hot sandwich made with one or more varieties of cheese (a cheese sandwich) on bread. It is typically prepared by heating cheese between slices of bread, with a cooking fat such as butter, on a frying pan, griddle.
4 cheese grilled cheese step by step
- in small frying pan on medium heat. butter one side of each bread and sprinkle with itallian herb and garlic powder. put butter side down on pan. add 2slices of cheese, sliced tomatoes and remaining 2 slices of cheese. follow first step with remaining slice of bread and add butter side up. grill on low to medium and cover to allow cheese to melt. flip when its to desired toast. I like mine pretty crispy but don't let it burn. enjoy!.
The bread I use for grilled cheeses depends on one thing: what I have in my pantry. Sure, there are some people that say you need to use fancy, crusty bread to make a good grilled cheese, but those people need to chill out. When I'm cooking for my family, I use pretty much any and all breads for this. A grilled cheese sandwich stuffed with spicy tangy kimchi. Place one cheese slice on top of one slice of bread.