You can cook Chicken Picatta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Picatta
- Prepare 1 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast 1 pound.
- It's 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegtable oil.
- It's 1 jar of of 2.25 oz capers.
- It's 1 of Lemon.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 can of of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of instant rice.
Chicken Picatta step by step
- Make instant rice as directed on box.
- put flour onto seperate plate and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- cut up chicken breast into small bite size pieces and mix into the flour till its well coated..
- put oil into a skillet that is kind of deep and heat. Then add chicken and fry till it is cooked..
- once cooked take out the chicken from the skillet and then put the chicken broth into skillet..
- put butter and about 2 table spoons of flour into the chicken broth and mix well with a wisk..
- put chicken back into the skillet with the chicken broth and then add the whole jar of capers, juice and all, and the lemon. Cut lemon in half and jst squeeze juice into it..
- mix, let it all boil. once boiled turn down heat and let the sauce thicken. add more flour if u would like a thicker gravy..
- Put rice first then chicken with a bunch of gravy and enjoy!.